Healthy body - Healthy mind - Healthy life!
Its Spring so I thought I’d share with you a kick butt email to get you going!
This weeks topic:
You feel tired? Grumpy? Irritable? …Why?
Engaging in a healthy lifestyle also relates to mental wellbeing which is too often forgotten.
Invest In Yourself!
· Take charge of your life and feel good about the choices you make.
· Gain energy and feel more fit.
· Experience improved physical health.
· Gain a positive outlook and find more enjoyment in your life.
· Create a healthier work environment
· Be a role model for your family and friends.
Taken from health guides
Easy ways to be the best you possible!
Set small goals that you can add to your daily life such as
“Im going to make a conscious effort to drink 3L of water everyday” or “I’m going to get off the bus/train one stop earlier today”.
Find the positive in everyday
Find joy in being active – Move everyday
Look at your diet…seriously…look at it, what can you improve?
Quit whinging, funnily enough it doesn’t make you feel any better.
Stop making excuses to why you cant achieve a healthier you, and just do it.
Influence others, if you are constantly negative…you are only going to attract negativity.. including people
Get rid of the clutter, be at your desk, negative people,
BE the type of person you would want to hang out with
Surround yourself with those that add VALUE to your life