Winter Is Coming/Is Here!
- Cracked lips..that would make your lover cringe
- Dry face
- Scales on legs that causes you to be mistaken for a mermaid that's been caught in a dust storm
- White heads/blind pimples
- Pasty Tan...similar to Lindsay
- Cracked lips: caused mainly by dehydration...water, drink thy water..moisturise those puckers with a good lip balm! However avoid ones that contain *Phenol *Menthol *Camphor as whilst these ingredients create a 'soothing/tingling/this feels like it's working feeling' they actually dry out your lips and soon after you'll find yourself wanting to reapply! Go natural or organic!
Also exfoliate with a bit of sugar and paw paw :)
- Dry Face: especially around the nose and cheeks, TIP, you will need to up the ante with your moisturiser in winter, so if you're still using your summer one and you have dry skin or feel like every laugh you're getting wrinkles then swap it out to a more nourishing product, jojoba, Vitamin E, Apricot Kernel, products rich in anti-oxidants are great. Also keep up the water!
- Mermaid legs: Yep those loonnngg hot showers make you feel great but they also dry out your skin! Have a bath/shower and add oils such as Nutri-Rich Shower Oil , Exfoliate 2-3 times a week and you guessed it M.O.I.S.T.U.R.I.S.E. the apricot spray is so fast and easy..Have you had a glass of water yet?
- White heads/blind pimples: Mainly caused by dead skin cells, hair follicles which block pores. Solution, make sure you are exfoliating 2-3 times a week, use a scrub that has round granules that wont be too coarse for your skin!
- Nail that tan: Moisturise with a light cream before you self tan, it will not only make it stay for longer but will also create a glow and minimise scales especially if you continue to moisturise the following days! The apricot spray mentioned earlier is the bomb!